Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Circumvent the system...

As some people have noticed I have begun to require that folks who post here have some kind of account...  This is because I was getting a huge amount of threatening posts that were very disturbing.  They were all alleging, purporting, pretending, or alluding to the fact that they are CRNA's, or anesthesia nurses.  It was amusing at first and the posts do prove my point about their character and motives, but it was getting too upsetting to be the target of such threats from the medical community in anonymity.  It was enough to be viciously attacked at the hospital, kicked in the head with Versed and then violently knocked out and cut open against my will.  So anyway, the point is, if you want to write a comment and don't want to go through the effort to get an account, just e-mail me!  nomidazolam@aol.com   If you just need to vent and don't want me to copy your e-mail on here, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment