Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Homeopathic Help For The Versed/Midazolam Damaged Brain

There are a couple of new supplements which I have found helpful.  I have already suggested mega doses of fish or krill oil are like chapstick for the brain.  I still take those supplements.  However I have a new combo I'd like to share.

The first one is HCF.  (Happy-Calm-Focused)  It has a blend of vitamins and minerals plus amino acids.  I have used several of the ingredients as stand alone vitamins/minerals, but this is easier.  3 capsules daily instead of ten or twenty.  There are no chemicals or preservatives in it.  This works on the jangled nerves, the anxiety, depression and the rest of this type of problem from the Versed encounter.  I use it myself or I wouldn't recommend it.

The second one I take is something called Prevagen.  I only found out about it a month ago and decided to try it.  It works for me.  Prevagen helps with the brain freeze part of the Versed damage.  You know how you are talking to somebody and all of a sudden your thoughts stop?  You're sitting there searching for the word you've used you entire life which is suddenly unavailable...  That's the kind of thing Prevagen helps with.  I use the extra strength capsule.  I can tell the difference when I forget to take it.

We may never return to normal, but you kinda get used to it after a while. These two products along with your krill or fish oil ( I use red Krill and wild Salmon oils) and in my case extra Magnesium and Vitamin D help manage the problem.  Sorry the Prevagen and HCF are pricey but it's worth it to me...maybe to you as well.  One day if I'm feeling brave I will try the HCF and Prevagen without the additional supplements.  For now I'm quite happy with the results.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry this happened to you. It makes me so angry how casually these medicines are used.

    (You might edit your post title to Natural Help For... or something like that since neither of the products you mention contain homeopathic remedies. Homeopathy is a completely separate healing modality than herbs or supplements.)

    ReplyDelete