Saturday, April 28, 2012

Waah Waah Waah!

I got this from a fellow Versed sufferer!  They have an excellent introduction, such that I have nothing to add.  Here's the e-mail;

You're going to love this, Jackie...
An article written by an ER(?) medical person who complains about having to "sit through " a course on conscious sedation in order to understand it...also  about having to "take a test" about the medications used...and also  about all the "pre-procedure forms" that have to be filled out... like it's all a waste of his/her time !

Best comment :    "But I just don’t think that the paperwork is appropriate, and I think the overwhelming focus on paperwork is bad medicine."    OMG!!!!

Let me know if you think:
http://www.epmonthly.com/whitecoat/2012/03/safer-conscious-sedation/

Poor little medical BABIES, crying about paperwork, crying about continued education, blah blah blah.  My heart bleeds for them, it truly does.  I have a suggestion for these spoiled brats ...  STOP SEDATING EVERYBODY!  Personally I hope that they freakin' PILE on the paperwork!  These lazy people SHOULD have to justify why they are poisoning us with Versed.  I can hardly wait to see them document that they use Versed simply in order to make their jobs easier.  Maybe if the paperwork is too tedious to bear, they will stop this nonsense and actually do their job instead of relying on doping people to get through their unbearably trying day.  Boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment