Sunday, April 15, 2012

MRI anyone?

I grabbed this one; I'm proud that I've never had an MRI or CT scan because the author has some choice things to say about "Standard of Care" in hospitals and medical centers. I absolutely LOVE how this man puts it!

Here are some quotes;

"I hate unnecessary testing and unnecessary treatment." In this one the author is referring to MRI's, CT's and costs thereof. It can also easily be used for the use, misuse and abuse of "sedation." (don't they also insist on Versed/Midazolam sedation for these tests?) He goes on...

"And don’t give me any of that “standard of practice” hokum.

You know better than I that you and your colleagues, often not based on unbiased best evidence, and functioning as a cartel, create that “standard of practice.”"


Oh yeah, 'that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!' (I stole that phrase from one of my esteemed medical people who posted on my website!) I agree that medical people are NOT using "unbiased best evidence" especially in regards to sedation. THEY like it and it does not matter how many people complain about this matter, the medical folks just keep on doing it. Not only that, they (medical workers) get angry and abusive towards all of use who hate this drug and what it did to us. [Medical people] "functioning as a cartel" created that "standard of practice" hokum!" I love it when great minds come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment