Monday, April 12, 2010

From the "Comments" Medical Worker Says We Are Ignorant.

This one is sort of nuetral, but I wanted to put it up as somebody took the time to READ this blog and deserves mention.



passlline has left a new comment on your post "Wages and Health Care":

"some good points were raised. But others make this person sound very ignorant."




I wish that you had been more informative passline. I would like to know especially which points make me seem "very ignorant?" I have everything researched, evidenced etc. There is no way you can argue with my personal experience with the torture chamber where I went. Which were the good points? Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I would love to know what you think of the other comments I have put up from alleged anesthesia providers. (Or at least people pretending, I hope, that they are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment