Monday, April 12, 2010

From the "Comments" Medical Worker Sneers At Fibromyalgia Sufferers

"All you do is complain and moan about how horrible these people were to you, yet you don't give specifics about what exactly they supposedly did to you. I predict from the tone of your rant that you "suffer" from fibromyalgia too. Those in health care know what I'm talkin' bout!"

First of all I have given specifics including copies of my personal medical records on this site. All you have to do is click on them to see them full size. I have hospital charts with fraudulent data, lies, ommisions and incorrect dates (as in "go back and change them...") I have correspondance from the "Doctor" in here as well. Since he refused, in direct violation of the law, to give me my actual CHARTS on demand, I am sorry but from the esteemed surgeon all I have is what he gave me. They are here though. Maybe you don't know how to click the "older posts" link at the bottom of the page?



As for the second part of the statement, here is a link to a fibromyalgia study. Video Microscopy: ‘Live’ Blood Analysis for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) patients – exciting breakthrough or pure hype? Honey babe, I do NOT suffer from Fibromyalgia, but I do know one person who does. The idea that you are so dismissive of the very real suffering in a fellow human being is very illustrative of YOUR mental problems. You exibit a TOTAL lack of empathy or sympathy for others. This is known as "psychopathic" behavior in its severest form. If you need the definition of this mental disorder please leave another inane comment and I will look it up for you and print it along with your post!

Thanks for leaving us this breathtaking example of the compassion of health care workers. Snide comments which prove my point are always welcomed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment