Sunday, December 2, 2012

Do You Need That Test?

From time to time I get questioned about my medical credentials.  The writers opine that *I* have no right to point out anything in regards to big medicine because I lack the training necessary to have an opinion of my own....  COMMON SENSE and the ability to extrapolate from the facts at hand do not need any specific medical training. 

I have been saying that all these colonoscopies as a routine 'preventative' screening are a waste of time and money.  Statistically you are MORE likely to be harmed by the test itself!  (Especially when performed with the chemical Alzheimer's drug, Versed.)  This test is not without risk, risk which is not necessary.  I'm talking about routine colonoscopies where there is no reason to have them, as in asymptomatic people. 

I have been saying that having a mammogram every year is, or at least could be, putting yourself at greater risk due to bathing sensitive breast tissue with radiation for no apparent reason.  Again I'm talking about asymptomatic women!  How often do the 'find' something that 'needs' surgery, biopsies and the like on healthy women? 

I believe that not only are the tests themselves bad for most of us, but that they only lead to more and more medical intervention.  Kinda like a witch hunt leads to more and more witches being uncovered.  If you let medical people poke around in your body, they will find reasons why you need more medical treatment.  You may feel perfectly well and have no problems whatsoever, but I can guarantee that medical people will find reasons to extract more money from you for 'necessary' treatments.  It's the nature of the beast.  They don't make much money from well people, and need you to be sick.  (You see it all the time with Versed/Midazolam.  They seek any behavior which they can define as 'anxious' so that they can give you an expensive and detrimental drug allegedly to 'help' you.)

Anyway, for those people who feel that an MD needs to present the theories that I profess, here you are. 

General Health Checkups and Medical Screening Tests – Do You Really Need Them? by Joseph Mercola

No comments:

Post a Comment