Sunday, January 22, 2012

E-mail From A Versed Sufferer

"Happy New Year, Jackie:

I would not be late is we celebrated the Lunar New Year.

Cannot tell you how pleased I am to see your recent posts. People really don't know what a menace this drug poses for some of us in the hands of the self styled "professionals" that call themselves crna's.

My general attitude toward health care continues to decline. It is over a year since my versed horror experience, and I cannot go any where near the health center where they did this to me without my knowledge or consent. I am still so angry, and still having nightmares, flashbacks and intrusive thoughts. At least I do not cry and get uncontrollably freaked out as often. I have worked my ass off to try to heal from this awful experience. I'll share some thought later about that, if you can bear to be bored with them.

Sorry to be so brief (not like me!), but I am rooting for you! Hope all is well," (identifiers removed)

PS I am NEVER, EVER bored with my friends' stories. Obsession over Versed is probably the most common side effect of this drug. If you have ever been violently assaulted and felt the helplessness associated with such an attack, and relived it endlessly, wondering if there was something you could have done differently to avoid the situation, then you can get an inkling about what this drug Versed does to certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment