Saturday, August 3, 2013

The One Thousand Dollar Blood Test

There are a lot of things about medical care that are outrageously expensive.  In general I speak of the "sedation for everybody" scam, but there are others.  Recently I got a blood test done at my doctors request.  The bill is $932.59!  Who the Hell can afford this?  A simple blood test and the bill is almost $1,000 dollars?  Guess who won't be having this again...  I have a lot of things that need money spent on them, like car tires and house payments.  Of course insurance doesn't pay for any of it.  This is absolutely OBSCENE!  No wonder health care is bankrupting our country.

I guess I should be grateful that they didn't want to shoot me full of Versed so that I could handle a needle stick, like they claim in the hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment