Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NP ADMITS Versed Causes Brain Damage!

I got this little jewel from my cyber-stalker.  Every once in a while I have to stop printing his "comments" because they are just too juvenile.  However, this one is pretty comical and I wanted to share...

"Versed doesnt (sic) cause brain damage but in your case there may be an exception..LOL"

OK so the first part of the sentence is what we are all used to in the ABV (anything but Versed)crowd.   "Versed doesn't cause brain damage" is the first part of the statement and then he inserts a "but".  Anybody with any knowledge of the English language knows that putting a "but" before the final part of any statement negates the first part of the statement.  As in "Sorry I beat you up, but you were asking for it."    In this example the perpetrator isn't sorry at all.  Sort of like anesthesia providers where *I* went.  See how the insertion of a "but" changes the dynamic? 

So my (allegedly) educated friend, by concluding "*but* in your case there may be an exception.."   is actually telling us that Versed DOES cause brain damage, at least in my case.  So, if an exception may be made in my case it follows that there are other exceptions to his false statement about Versed not being a potent brain damaging chemical.  There are at least 10% of patients (according to medical providers) that Versed is bad for.  If you look elsewhere on the net, you will see some places where at least 40-50% of patients talk about how bad Versed is/was for them as well. 

Amazing isn't it?  My esteemed nurse commenter has finally admitted that Versed causes brain damage.  I wonder if he even realizes that if his statement about Versed not causing brain damage is TRUE, then there cannot be an exception, not even in my case.  It's sad when an old truck driver who never finished college has to school a genius and oh-so-very-educated person like John.

As for the LOL part?  This guy thinks he is hilarious.  He is a legend in his own mind.  I love reading his comments because he just can't help but prove my points about Versed and about advanced practice nurses and other assorted mid-level providers.  If he were all that he'd be an MD.

8 comments:

  1. John's behavior belies any claim that he is a true professional.

    I won't debate Versed itself since it is *obvious* many people have issues with it.

    The angry and even psychotic defenses of Versed here and on other sites is an obvious huge red flag, not only for the drug itself, but the individuals who PUSH it so. I would stay away from Versed, and any "professional" who thinks it is way beyond the laws of physics in our universe that this chemical could possibly harm anyone.

    I question John's credentials since real doctors are expected to be cool headed and they generally do not get shitty with people.

    Saying things like "Versed - it's what's for breakfast" is in such bad form I'd fire the guy on the spot.

    I wouldn't have the SOB bag my friggin' groceries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly! John is actually just an advanced practice NURSE and you and I both know how those people act.

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't want this guy driving my "little truck". Too dangerous with his mind-set. I certainly wouldn't want him as my waiter, hairdresser, mechanic or anything else. My take on it is that he is a drug user, not just a drug pusher. Course apparently I "twist" his words.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again I have taken the liberty of purging a certain male nurses comments along with mine replying to him.

    ReplyDelete