Friday, April 10, 2009

Making an Ass of yourself

A nurse on another site claims that she WOULD NEVER TELL THE PATIENT WHAT THEY DID OR SAID WHILE UNDER SEDATION! She states that it would be unethical. Ever wonder why? Another quote "patients are chatty and amusing" while under Versed. They state that they want a "cooperative patient." Wonder what that means?

I am having trouble understanding why this drug is such a "good" drug according to the people who INJECT it. Since I have recall let me tell you what I did that had them all laughing! In my torpor which resembled being extremely drunk, I decided that I had had enough of them touching and examining every part of my body. Don't forget that I was there for a WRIST OPERATION. There was no reason why they were trying to strip me naked.

Anyway, when they went to put the little cap on me, I tried to put it on myself to prevent them from touching me. I couldn't even do it! My arms wouldn't work right, they were all jerky and the whole room erupted into laughter. I quit trying to put the damn cap on. It was HUMILIATING!!!

Then my CRNA Aaron, began making snide and I guess to his mind, funny remarks about me. He was prancing around with my partial plate high in the air and saying "I don't know what good this little thing is!" More humiliation. I was so angry and upset, but there was nothing I could do! (Aaron claims that I was "very relaxed" while all this was going on. That's why I call him a wannabe psychic. He has NO IDEA how angry, upset and humiliated I was.)

I remember wondering what kind of date rape drug they had given me that would make me so obedient even though I objected to what they were doing, I still obeyed them. If you have never consciously experienced this total decimation of your personality and free will, you CANNOT imagine the horror of it all! I said NO and I was attacked. Then I "cooperated" (blindly obeyed) with them. I wasn't me any more, I was an amoeba.

Of course the worm of a CRNA was very smug about it all. I guess he showed me who was boss. It was just like being raped. I even got a kidney and bladder infection from their ministrations so it was exactly like a rape. I was exposed and penetrated, violated and given what amounts to an STD. I was knocked out by that time so I don't know how many people had access to my crotch, but maybe it was a gang rape. Completely unnecessary as I had told them NOT to knock me out. Not knocked out, no reason to fiddle with my crotch.

They say that you have sexual dreams under Versed, like its a good thing. So was I trying to hump the catheter? Is this funny? I like to think that I was completely out when they did this, but I was probably awake and amnestic when they took it out. Do they deliberately try to stimulate the clitoris when they do this for a little extra fun?

I don't drink. When I was young I drank for a while, but never enough to black out. My personality style does not include making an ass of myself. I might also add that I was a MEAN drunk. Does this type of person indicate that Versed isn't the right drug to use? These medical people like to talk like they personalize the anesthesia, but since I told them not to give me a drug like Versed or general anesthetic, obviously this is not the case.

They made an ass of me by defying my wishes and giving me a control drug like Versed. They laughed at me and made me feel sub human. I don't care if they thought they had given me enough poison to kill an elephant, maybe they should have heeded my warnings and instructions. NOBODY should be subjected to this drug.

All you people who think that you are treated with respect while you are under the influence of this drug had better start having a reality check. You are an idiot under Versed and will tell all your secrets. These people will encourage this because it's just so much bloody fun for the staff. They will help you make an ASS of yourself. They all have favorite stories to tell one another about YOU! Then they sanctimoniously say they won't divulge what you did TO YOU! The patient isn't to be told the truth at all costs. Can't have dignified people refusing to make an ass of themselves for the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment