Saturday, March 9, 2019

Midazolam as Euthanasia

I got this email from my inbox.  Sorry, I've been gone for a while dealing with other things.  I'm baaaack!

Nurse Murders rapes with Midazolam in uk 2000
And still in uk there is no discard record required re this drug so no one really knows who much is used from an ampoule to inject our elderly loved ones involuntary euthanasia ...I believe so
Hi I am in UK do you have any active contacts here
My mum died in hospital after being injected with midazolam whilst unconscious in secret unbeknown to her LPA and RPR and family
She was recorded as allergic to benzopines in her hospital passport they had on ward
I cannot get anywhere in UK all the walls are down questions not answered I can’t even find out where to make a report of the breach of drug legislation here or who enforces the law no one knows seemingly no one sees bumping of our elderly as an issue
It was given to our mum off licence sub cut – the hospital will not tell me the manufacturer and the drs order to the pharmacist was faulty in UK a prescription of class 3 drug must say the dilution strength etc – it did not – the dr stated on the order it was not off licence when it was this was PRN non emergency no patient/LPA agreement no right to refuse
Can you help with any info on Midazolam and reports deaths in USA or any government safety alerts re this drug

Nothing my writer says is a shock to me.  Versed/Midazolam can absolutely be used to murder (excuse me, euthanize) people.  Remember that lawsuit brought by convicted killers on death row here in the States?  The murderers claimed that using Versed constituted "cruel and unusual punishment."  While I have no sympathy for these violent killers, I do have sympathy for INNOCENT LIVES lost (daily ?) due to the use of this chemical.

No comments:

Post a Comment