Friday, March 15, 2019

Anybody in the UK?

I got this in an email:

"Hi I am in UK do you have any active contacts here
My mum died in hospital after being injected with midazolam whilst unconsciousin secret unbeknown to her LPA and RPR and family
She was recorded as allergic to benzopines in her hospital passport they had on ward
I cannot get anywhere in UK all the walls are down questions not answered I cant even find out where to make a report of the breach of drug legislation here or who enforces the law no one knows seemingly no one sees bumping of our elderly as an issue
It was given to our mum off licence sub cut  the hospital will not tell me the manufacturer and the drs order to the pharmacist was faulty in UK a prescription of class 3 drug must say the dilution strength etc  it did not  the dr stated on the order it was not off licence when it was this was PRN non emergency no patient/LPA agreement no right to refuse
Can you help with any info on Midazolam and reports deaths in USA or any government safety alerts re this drug
Many thanks and regards"

I have the name address and email on file and I can give her your info if needed.  Thanks in advance for helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment