Friday, March 15, 2019

Email from a Reader.

I was absolutely tickled to get this email from a reader.  Again, I'm sorry I didn't get to it 4 months ago when he sent it, but here it is...

"Hi,

I noticed you had not had anything new in the blog lately, so I thought I'd share this in case you had not seen it before.

The Robert Ludlum novel "The Sigma Protocol" contains this fascinating passage near the end:

"But with the correct dose of *Versed* you'll become so free of inhibitions that you'll tell me anything I want to know. And here's the magical thing: afterward you'll remember nothing. You'll talk and talk quite lucidly and yet, from the moment you're put on the IV, you'll have no memory of what happened.  It's really quite remarkable."

...And those CRNAs say it's not a control drug, eh???

Enjoy!"

I love this!  Now I have to buy the book.  Thanks reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment