Friday, March 15, 2019

Break Time

I have taken a break form nomidazolam, mainly because, contrary to the opinions of medical minions, yes I DO get to call the shots.  (clever pun)  I have not only forced the medical minions to do as I say, but I have also successfully argued that by signing a blank (as in zero information) "consent to treat" they are violating my RIGHT to informed consent.  After a few rounds and some phone calls, I have received treatment WITHOUT signing away my rights.

Now that that is out of the way, I demanded that they put INTO MY MEDICAL RECORDS that "under no circumstances" am I to be given Versed.  Part of it is that I'm adamant that not a drop of that substance is to be injected into me.  The other part is where I tried to kill the nurses while under the influence of their drug from HELL!  That makes them kinda nervous, so they do as I say, and since it's all documented in my patient charts, even the EMT's won't try any funny stuff.  I'm so sweet when I get my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment