Monday, July 9, 2012

End of Story

Back in 2008 I had occasion to discuss, through e-mails with a crna, the problem of avoiding getting Versed.  Here is the very last e-mail from this person. I have TWENTY SIX in all, just to get this person to state what he states in this last e-mail.  We went through personal insults, (from him, directed at me) denial of empirical proof of Versed's effects on behavior etc.  But we did arrive at the admission that I wanted to hear...  26 e-mails later. 


From: armygas@gmail.com
To: Sent: 12/6/2008 3:08:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Check out Evidence that the anticonflict effect of midazolam...[Neurosci ...

If you stated you didn't want Versed, I would not give it.  It is just that simple.  Versed is not necessary to perform anesthesia.

 

--
Michael W. Bentley, MSN, CRNA
MAJ, AN
PhD Candidate in the Laboratory of Dr. Joseph McCabe
USU Program in Neuroscience
email: armygas@gmail.com
website: http://armygas.googlepages.com/
I removed my old e-mail from the above.  Since this person felt it necessary to advertize MY e-mail, on a website, in bold print, I felt comfortable leaving his alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment