Sunday, November 3, 2013

"American Health Care Killed My Father"

There are a series of www.youtube.com videos featuring a business executive that lost his father due to hospital acquired infection.  As many of my readers know, I too acquired a kidney and bladder infection from the hospital I went to.  Not only did who knows how many filthy hands play with my crotch while I was unconscious, I shouldn't have been unconscious to start with.  I had DECLINED vigorously any attempts to get me to agree/consent/acquiesce to any kind of sedation or general anesthetic.  The hospital tried to kill me for a simple wrist surgery.  Even so, with the medical cretins defying me and doing EXACTLY what they wanted, my surgery was a failure, poorly done and damaging me further.

Go to www.youtube.com and type in "American health care killed my father" for your viewing.  Be afraid, be very afraid.  Listen to the number of medical DEATHS each year from sub-standard care.  Obamacare doesn't need "death panels", they just need to put people in the hospital, and things apparently will take care of themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment