Friday, November 6, 2009

Chart from Dr. V

Here is the entire chart from Dr. V. (2nd opinion) Please do NOT get the idea that I dislike this Dr. in any way. He is absolutely wonderful, kind and caring. However, in trying to calm me down, he told me a story about bones shrinking and settling, (last page) this without ever having seen ANY previous x rays. I think he imagined that if he told a little white lie, that it would make me feel better. All it did was alarm me. I want truth, honesty, and full disclosure. That is how I deal with things. I don't want to be placated, I find it insulting! If my surgeon Dr. X had been truthful, if he had paid the slightest bit of attention to what I said, if the CRNA Aaron hadn't thought that I was so stupid that he could proceed against my wishes, if ANYBODY had been up front and truthful I wouldn't be here this morning typing on a computer! On this chart, besides the final paragraph, I would like to point out just how forthright I am about anesthesia. Dr. V "heard me" (loathsome term) and actually wrote down what I said about anesthesia and Versed! Do you believe that I never said a word about it to Dr. X?





No comments:

Post a Comment