Sunday, April 23, 2017

Some Sage Advice From a Reader.



Gustavus has left a new comment on your post "Amazing Isn't It?":

I would walk out on pangolin, but only after making my recording of her "speil" and being sure to publish it on youtube. After all, I can choose to/not to do that with my own HIPPA info. Since I am in a single consent state that "dr" would never know it was recorded. I have taken to recording EVERY visit to any practitioner's office. 

If after I refused a med/procedure, I was pressured any further with any sort of their threat/scare tactics/falsified docs my first stop out the door would be my lawyers office (again). It is strangely satisfying to hear them backtrack once they find out about the existence of a recording. History has proven to me that their insurance company just asks how much to settle, and won't defend them at all. By the way, making recordings was a recommendation of a neurologist-friend who refuses any versed-like medications for himself and family. 

Easiest way to deal with these drug pushers/patient abusers is to cost them money, lots of money. It works, and it is the only way we, as patients can enforce our rights. There are lots of good doctors, and there is absolutely no reason to put up with the bad ones like the "anesthesiologist" above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment